Device Manager for WHMCS
This WHMCS Module manages Cisco switches enabling service management, automation, bandwidth billing and tracking for dedicated servers and colocation.
- Automation of suspension and unsuspension of dedicated servers and colocation .
- Dedicated server and colocation List View and Map View.
- Bandwidth Graphs for Admin Area and Client Area.
- Bandwidth Billing for dedicated servers and colocation.
Admin Area Features:
- Service inventory list.
- Bandwidth statistics.
- Bandwidth Graphs (Volume of Data Transfered In/Out in GB for current monthly period, Speed in bps for current monthly period, Speed in bps for current date).
- Service Suspension, Unsuspension and Termination.
- Automation of Service Suspension and Unsuspension at WHMCS daily Cron.
Client Area Features:
- Bandwidth Graphs (Volume of Data Transfered In/Out in GB for current monthly period and Speed in bps for current date) available at product page.
Device Manager for WHMCS
$150 USD yearlyBuy Now
- Tested on WHMCS v6
- Tested on Templated Six
- PHP 5.5 and up
- php_snmp libraries
- Enterprise Class Cisco Switches
- Telnet Access from WHMCS to Cisco Switches
- SNMP v1.0 Access from WHMCS to Cisco Switches
- Ioncube Loaders Support
Device Manager for WHMCS integrates an Addon Module and a Server Module. It is sold as an anual subscription of $150 USD which includes both modules and support
for as long as the suscription is valid. Afer the first year you will need to renew the suscription to continue using the modules.
If you need assistance with the installation of the Module, there is a one time fee of $50 USD for installation fee.
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for anual subscription and installation fee.
Payment options accepted: PayPal, Visa/Mastercard.
Road Map for 2016:
- PHP 7 support
- Support for HPE and DELL swtiches
- Unzip device_module in your local folder.
- Edit configuration files located at modules/servers/dedserv_conf.php and crons/snmp_conf.php.
- Upload the content inside the whmcs folder to the servers whmcs root folder.
- Login to your WHMCS and go to 'Setup' > 'Addon Modules' and activate the 'Device Manager' module.
Afterwards configure access to the module.
- Modify your dedicated servers and colocation products and select DedServ Module. Go to 'Setup' > 'Products/Services' > 'Products/Services' > 'Edit' > 'Module Settings'. In module name select DedServ. Leave the rest with the default values.
- Modify your dedicated servers and colocation products to add 2 custom fields: switch and switchport.
Both custom fields are Text Box fields. Go to 'Setup' > 'Products/Services' > 'Products/Services' > 'Edit' > 'Custom Fields' tab.
- Add a cron job that runs every 15 minutes. If you are using cPanel it would be like this:
*/15 * * * * php -q /path/to/home/public_html/whmcspath/crons/snmp.php >/dev/null 2>&1
*/30 * * * * php -q /path/to/home/public_html/whmcspath/crons/bandwidth_billing.php >/dev/null 2>&1
- For each dedicated server or colocation active service you need to populate the custom fields previously created with the hostname or IP address of the switch where the service is connected and the switchport where it is connected. It is important that the switchport is specified using Cisco interface name.
Device Manager For WHMCS is ready to use!
Version 1.0.1 - Added Map View screen and Bandwidth Billing integration. Improved List View load time. Minor bugs fixed. April 8th, 2016
Version 1.0.0 - Initial Release March 15th, 2016
1- How should I configure my Cisco Switch for this module?
- Enable password/secret
Switch(config)# enable password Privilege_EXEC_password
Switch(config)# enable secret Privilege_EXEC_password
- Create a user
Switch(config)# username YourUser password 7 YourUser_password
- Set SNMP community
Switch(config)# snmp-server community Your_SNMP_community
2- Any security consideration?
Yes, We are using SNMPv1 and Telnet access which are all text based protocols. As information pass through the network as clear text you must make sure access to devices is isolated from public traffic.
3- I am getting ioncube error. What should I do?
In this cases contact support department with the version of PHP and iouncube loader you are using in order to provide appropiate ioncube encrypted files.
4- Do you provide refund?
No. We do not provide refund on any of our WHMCS modules.
5- How does service Suspension and Unsuspension work?
In order to suspend or unsuspend a service the module connects to the switch where the device is connected and shuts off or on the switchport for that device.
6- Does the module supports SSH access for switch management?
No, at the moment only Telnet access is possible.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution