WHMCS module for Dedicated Server
Device Manager for WHMCS provides the following features for dedicated server management.
- Automated Suspension and Unsuspension
- SNMP Bandwidth Monitoring within WHMCS
- Bandwidth Billing for Dedicated Server (ingress, egress or total)
- Bandwidth Graphing at admin area and client area
Benefits of Device Manager for WHMCS
- Charge your user for Bandwidth overage
- Easily suspend abusive dedicated server. No networking skill required.
- Find bandwidth hogs
- Provide your clients with bandwidth tracking and graphing.
- Map and List View of all your dedicated servers and access switches.
Cost of Device Manager for WHMCS module is $130 USD per year.
Was this answer helpful?
Device Manager for WHMCS have a close integration with the WHMCS server to monitor banwidth usage...
As many of you knows already, WHMCS has no support for managing devices to monitor bandwidth, for...
Device Manager for WHMCS is an MRTG alternative that allow close integration with WHMCS and SNMP...
The default value for banwdith limit is specified in snmp_conf.php file under variable...
By default, WHMCS will not manage suspension and unsuspension of dedicated servers. With Device...